Today, Business English is fundamental for all businesses especially when giving presentations and dealing with negotiations, which is most days. So, having a FREE Business English Course is something you should NOT pass up.
In this course (100% subvencionado) Skills for International Sales – Presentations and Negotiations, you will learn how to engage your audience, expand your vocabulary, promote your products and much much more.
About the course
- The Free Business English course will take place in the Camara de Comercio de Álava in its Centro de Formación. Click here to see the location in Google maps.
- Calle Manuel Iradier 17, 01005, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Álava
- The course is 40 hours of Business Related English
- October 18th to the 28th, Monday to Thursday
- 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- The course is 100% subvencionado por la Diputación Foral de Álava
- You must have a B2 level to join the course.
- Your Bloglish teachers, Clare Kearney and Annie Hintz, will be giving the course. So, you know we will be making it as enjoyable and educational as we can. Learn more about us here
- Provide the necessary tools to inform, inspire and entertain.
- How to engage your audience from the very beginning.
- Pay attention to body language.
- How to use visual aids effectively.
- How to guide your audience throughout your speech.
- Dealing with questions from the audience.
- Define the stages and elements of the negotiation process.
- Develop the skills and techniques of a successful negotiator.
- Identify optimal win-win solutions in negotiations and make profitable deals.
- Differentiate negotiation styles and mental models, analyze their own and their partner’s behaviour in negotiations.
- Learn about cross-cultural differences in negotiations.
Sign up for the FREE Business English Course here
Download the folleto by clicking here.